Slowen Organic Cotton and Lace Period UnderwearThe So-Simple menstrual panty has everything you are looking for.
- It is ultra efficient thanks to its double absorption organic cotton & bamboo.
- Ethical manufacturing? It is made in a craft workshop in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
- Design! You will love its very qualitative and feminine lace. The So-Simple period panty is a panty without compromise.
All the fabrics making up the So-Simple panty are GOTS or Oekotex standard 100 certified. It is not fully lined and shows a seam on the front of the panty.
COMPOSITION92% cotton jersey, 8% elastane. Absorbent: bamboo viscose 80%, polyester 20%, organic cotton GOTS 100%. Waterproof membrane: Recycled Polyester / Pul.
Step 1: Wash your panties before wearing them. It's not just about hygiene: the absorption of your panties will increase over the first few washes.
Step 2: After use, pre-wash your panties with soap and cold or lukewarm water. Squeeze the pads to wring them out (do not twist them).
Step 3: You can machine wash your panties at 30 °. Preferably slip them into a washing net.
Step 4: Do not use bleach or fabric softener. A “homemade” laundry with Marseille soap and baking soda will do just fine.
Step 5: Your panties prefer to dry in the sun. The dryer may prematurely damage your lingerie. The waterproof membrane is sensitive to heat. For the same reasons, do not iron your pads or panties. Tumble dryer and ironing to be avoided!
- The closed plastic jar to store your wet panties. Depending on its composition, plastic can increase odours and permeate them.
- Do not twist the panties to wring them out. This weakens the seams and distends the different thicknesses.