Lunette Orange Reusable Menstrual Cup Size 2
The menstrual cup is a sustainable alternative to disposable tampons that collects your flow instead of absorbing it. Easy to fold and insert, you will go about your daily life without realising it is there, protected for up to 12h!
You will be able to move, run, swim without any risk of an accident or the dreadful fear of a sneaky string.
Small and discreet it is probably the cheapest alternative to single use period protections.
Available in different sizes to adapt to your flow
Each Lunette menstrual cup comes with a pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy guide.
Made in Finland.
Model 1 is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model S 2 is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
100% medical grade silicon
Made with soft, medical grade silicon which is BPA and chemical free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love.
Why should I switch to a menstrual cup during my period?
A menstrual cup is a sustainable option that will save you money and generates zero waste. It is a natural solution that will allow you to stay as active as you like during that time of the month. And let’s face it, no risk of a string peeking out of you swimsuit or underwear is definitely a big plus!
Is the menstrual cup eco-friendly?
Yes. The menstrual cup can be used for years and generated no waste (no single use applicators or individual wrappers. The Lunette cup is made of surgical grade silicon and comes in a recycled and compostable cardboard box.
How much money will I save?
Every menstruating person spends on average £80 / year on disposable period protections: tampons, sanitary pads… The cup will pay for itself after 4 months. Who knew that menstruating could rime with saving!
The Lunette menstrual cup is a personal hygiene device and as a result returns or exchanges will not be accepted. All sales are final.